Leading international Company
Great opportunity with potential
About Our Client
Our client is a leading trading house.
The Financial Controller ensures strong accounting and reporting throughout the group, including overseeing and monitoring an effective control environment and providing strategic information and advice to the management team.
The position is responsible for producing financial consolidation, and issuing of monthly and quarterly financial reports, including analytical reviews and KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
- Master Degree in Finance & Accounting, Business School or Economics
- 5 to 7 years experience in accounting and finance experience experience of trading environment would be a strong asset.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS, Swiss GAAP) and procedures.
- Experience in consolidation of subsidiary companies.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Strong computer skills, particularly on Excel and on others Microsoft Office software
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a leading trading house