Financial Controller /Senior Accountant 80- 100% (m/f)
For a Private Equity Fund
In Geneva City Center
About Our Client
For one of our clients, a Private-Equity Investment Fund, we are looking for a Financial Controller / Senior Accountant at 80- 100% (m/f) - permanent contract, based in Geneva City-Centre.
- Manage the full accounting cycle including accounts payable, accounts receivable and expenses claims;
- Manage day-to-day treasury tasks;
- Generate monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting of the company;
- Develop quarterly projections based on the business plan and track the performance of the portfolio companies compared to the projections on a quarterly basis;
Operation tasks :
- Produce accounting of the fund, control and approve quarterly Net Asset Value (NAV);
- Manage the daily operations of the fund, and coordinate with investment analysts for the attribution of the repayments and the calculation of the repayments in the portfolio;
- Coordinate and follow the yearly audit of the fund;
- Organize, coordinate and produce the documents supporting Board Meetings;
- Coordinate the relationship with service providers of the fund including banks, external auditors, lawyers, and other service providers;
- Produce graphs and statistics for the reporting and marketing material generated by the Investors Relations team. Prepare transaction summaries and value creation information.
- Managing the client's documentation / KYC;
- Treatment and integrity of data;
Assisting in any ad-hoc projects / assignments.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- A significant experience in both Fund Accounting and Corporate Accounting;
- Excellent analytic skills and accounting knowledge (IFRS) are essential;
- Fluent in English and French in speaking and writing;
- Rigorous, organized, self-motivated & professional ;
What's on Offer
Contract offer: Our client offers a permanent contract based in Geneva within a small, dynamic , challenging and attractive environment which will perfectly fit a versatile and hands-on candidate.