Financial Controller (m/f)
Local marketleader with HQ in CH
CPA / IFRS / SAP
About Our Client
Our client is a local market leader with HQ in Switzerland active in the retail sector.
- Implementation of the monthly and annual accounts
- Budget control and monitoring of the balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Preparation of reporting documents and reports as a basis for internal decision-making bodies
- Assistance in the preparation of forecast, budget and multi-year planning
- Preparation of ad-hoc analyses for the management
- Support with process adjustments and conceptual tasks in the area of controlling
- Further development and optimisation of controlling processes and participation in cross-divisional projects
The Successful Applicant
- Completion of a higher education in business administration, university of applied sciences, technical certificate or similar with focus on finance and accounting
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel & PowerPoint as well as SAP skills
- Distinct flair for numbers and independent working style
- High performance, reliability and accuracy
- Very good knowledge of German and English in spoken and written form, other foreign languages an advantage
What's on Offer
Interesting company with good internal career opportunities.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.