Finance Director - Investments Company
Act as Responsible of the finance area of an investment company.
Take a shift in your career on the investments management as Finance Director.
About Our Client
Our client is an investment company.
As right-arm of the Partners of the investment company, you will be responsible for:
- Collating and budgeting forecasts ;
- Coordinating the consolidated accounting and financial reporting ;
- Preparing and analyzing the consolidated monthly package to the funds main investors ;
- Preparing regular cash flow reports and projections ;
- Taking ownership of ad hoc projects initiated by the Partners of the fund ;
- Analyzing the fund performance and annual budget, helping to improve the performance ;
- Undertaking the Risk Management and Compliance function.
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of a Master in Accounting, Controls and Finance in Switzerland ;
- Relevant experience of min 10 years in a Finance Director position in a similar environment ;
- Successful track-record as administrative Responsible a plus ;
- Strong expertise in the corporate accounting, cash management, investments reviews ;
- Can-do attitude with ability to move from details to big-picture thinking ;
- Self-driven attitude to achieve results in a timely manner ;
- Strong technical skills (Excel)
What's on Offer
- Nice opportunity as decision-maker after a strong career in the finance field within the investments area ;
- Entity investing in a tangible industry
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.