Finance, Controlling & Administration Director
Leading Manufacturing Company - Southern Italy
Great Career Opportunity in Italy
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Manufacturing Company located in Southern Italy.
The ideal candidate reporting directly to the Board of Directors will have the following responsibilities:
- Create and lead financial business plans, converting this information into financial models;
- Supervise and manage the financial and administration team;
- Responsible for separate and consolidated financial Statements;
- Develop budget and forecast processes;
- Reporting directly to the Board of Directors;
- Understand the business in order to provide accurate data to improve performances and establish control system for an efficient evaluation and risk management;
- Sharing knowledge in the field of legal, tax and civilistic aspects;
- Supervise all the activities related to general accountability, reporting, taxation
- Prepare fiscal data;
- Analyze, define and implement important measures to optimize the function;
- Manage administrative and accounting processes, coordinating all the operative activities aimed at a complete and correct governance;
- Organize all the transactions (accounting, treasury, taxes and VAT);
- Draw up the consolidated financial statement, coordinate and elaborate statutory financial statement and fulfil the tax returns, draft the clash flow, managing with banks;
- Manage financial activities with all the internal and external departments (auditors; banking and legal professionals and other consultants);
- Draft reporting, budgets and analysis of deviations;
- Improve and maintain the motivation with the team and other collaborators, assigning them aims, tasks and value all the results;
- Improve the given resources.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has the following essential qualifications and technical skills:
- Economic and Financial Master's Degree;
- Long-time proven experience of the role in manufacturing companies;
- A high expertise in administration, finance and control processes;
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and main ERP;
- Fluently in English
A high degree of leadership, problem solving and excellent communication skills are required.
What's on Offer
Great Career Opportunity.