Finance and Transformation Business Partner
6 months Assignment
Global Public Health Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a famous NGO based in Geneva for many years.
- Business relationship management and partnership with focus on a selected portfolio of countries and/or departments to become deeply familiar with the needs of those countries and departments within the organization
- Partnering with the country facing teams and secretariat teams to provide support for more informed decisions
- Build strong relationship with the members of the selected secretariat teams and country facing teams
- Ensure real time support, financial guidance and improved insights into business performance and informed decision making.
- Provide quality commentaries to Board, Committee papers and Management Reports and input to the Financial Forecast for the selected countries and departments
The Successful Applicant
- You are CPA or ACCA qualified
- You have a min of 10 years of experience in finance (Big4 is a plus) with US Gaap or IFRS exposure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build relationship and communicate at all levels internally and externally
- Good command on SAP and Excel
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication), French is a plus
What's on Offer
Great experience in a challenging context
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.