- Large product portfolio
- Multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company leader in the medical devices industry.
- Drives marketing and commercial excellence including supporting global product development efforts and driving launch excellence, market specific strategies and coordinating launch activities with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop Key Performance Indicators/ metrics to track marketing effectiveness of portfolio and programs
- Drive implementation of European strategies including pricing, positioning and platform programmes aligned with the overall product Management strategic direction and global portfolio direction.
- Contribute to the Marketing Planning processes building strong plans and championing it to other stakeholders
- Collaborate and work effectively with the Global Platform; European marketing and with the country teams to support strategic imperatives and go to market approaches across the portfolio
- Engage cross-functional teams, such as clinical, regulatory, supply chain, public policy and work with Global Platform Teams to drive and support relevant growth projects and provide key information to develop targeted strategies and tactical plans
- Provide regular forecast and budget inputs and monitor and address business and marketing indicators
The Successful Applicant
To deliver the results that we are looking for, we need a professional educated to degree-level (Bachelor's degree, MBA, Life-Science degree preferred), with ideally an experience in the healthcare environment, including proven marketing experience (3-5 years) with a track record of driving key projects.
- You have a proven track record in launching new products or category.
- You have the ability to lead strategically, drive performance and build alignment.
- Commercially aware, you have excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- In addition, you have the ability to turn customers' insights into actionable plans.
- You take ownership of tasks and get things done, as well as being accountable and willing to make decisions.
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and change.
- You work well with teams and you are able to influence without authority, using relationships and networks within a matrix organization to influence strategies within the region and at a global level.
- You are perfectly fluent in English.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to demonstrate your skills within a large organisation.