Engineering Project Manager
Is it time for you to take on new challenges?
Grab now the chance to work in an international environment!
About Our Client
My client is an Industrial company with sites all over the world and with a key industrial plant in Liège (BELGIUM). Thanks to its current growth my client is currently looking for a project manager who will take the position of Engineering Project Manager - Electrical and instrumentation.
As Engineering Project Manager:
- You will lead your projects and oversees all aspects from A to Z
- You will coordinate several stakeholders around your project
- You will develop and define operational concepts.
- You will Develop and maintain engineering standards and practices, which are already within the department
- You will keep relationships with outside manufacturers and vendors in order to facilitate design and staying up to date with new technologies
- You will supervise the commissioning of scope packages.
- You will support in problem solving of deficiencies.
- You will control of the sensitive equipment,
- You will report to the Technical Manager
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you have the following profile:
- You have an Engineer or equivalent by experience
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in E&I systems (Electrical & Instrumentation)
- You are able to work within an international environment and are open to travel
- You are fluent in English
What's on Offer
You will be offered:
- An attractive salary depending on your experience
- A company car and fuel card
- A competitive benefits package (bonus, hospitalization insurance…)
- The possibility to join a dynamic team
- A job out of the routine with 20 to 30% of travel (mainly in Europe)
- You have the opportunity to boost your career in an international company
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.