Energy Sourcing Manager
Great opportunity working on energy markets and energy regulations
About Our Client
Our client is a leading commodity trading house with large industrial operations.
As part of an international team, you will be in charge of:
- performing in depth analysis of the energy market S&D and energy regulations
- leading contractual negotiations for energy supply
- supporting internal teams to develop sourcing strategies
- driving analysis and providing market insights and opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- master degree in economics, management or engineering
- strong experience of minimum 8 years in Energy management
- expertise in analysing energy markets, trading contracts and sourcing opportunities
- great commercial acumen and analytical skills
- team player and great communication skills
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a leading commodities player and work within a truly international environment.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.