Employer Branding Manager FR / GER / ENG (m/w)
Trilingual role FR / GER / ENG
Integrate a company leader in its field
About Our Client
As an Employer Branding Manager, your role will be twofold:
* To develop/promote the image and attractiveness of the company and to position it as one of the best employer in Switzerland, working in close collaboration with the Communications and Marketing departments.
* To foster employees' sense of belonging reinforcing their commitment and satisfaction at work through engagement.
- Contribute to the definition of the employer branding strategy with representatives of other countries,
- Showcase the Employer Value Proposition to the general public through communication activities and employer branding campaigns,
- Collaborate with external partners to deploy the strategy across the various communication channels, including social media,
- Develop listening strategies and implement programs to grow employee satisfaction at work and a strong sense of belonging.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French, German and English,
- Proven experience in a similar position,
- Great knowledge of the digital world, including social media networks,
- Background in Communication/Marketing/Human Resources,
- Open-minded, proactive, and strong analytical skills,
- Project Management and Planning skills is a must.
What's on Offer