EMEA Transfer Pricing Manager (f/m)
Opportunity to join a business-driven Global Transfer Pricing function
Partner with business operations to optimize tax efficiency and mitigate risks
About Our Client
FMC is an agricultural sciences company that advances farming through innovative and sustainable crop protection technologies. We are investing significant resources in discovering new active ingredients, developing innovative formulations and biologicals in addition to advancing precision agricultural technologies that support sustainable agriculture around the world.
FMC is consolidating its EMEA regional headquarter in Geneva, Switzerland, and the office is planned to open in September 2021.
FMC employs around 6400 people and in EMEA we operate in more than 37 countries. We foster an inclusive environment where diverse background and experiences are keys to our success. Our six Core Values define who we are and how we do business: Customer-Centricity, Sustainability, Respect for People, Safety, Integrity and Agility.
You will provide transfer pricing guidance across intercompany transactions and facilitate the accurate and timely implementation of transfer pricing strategies.
- Manage the EMEA principal operating company governance process to proactively identify, track, and determine the transfer pricing impact of organizational and/or business changes. Act as the primary point of contact to FMC's EMEA leadership team as well as EMEA operational personnel for all transfer pricing matters, with management-ready presentations,
- Review economic analyses to benchmark the arm's length nature of global intercompany transactions and provide insight on applicability to the functional profile of legal entities, defensibility, and any warranted adjustments. Prepare exposure analyses to accurately assess any uncertain tax positions and recommend actions to remediate,
- Monitor any local, regional, or global legislative developments that may impact FMC's transfer pricing structure and provide recommendations to the Director of Global Transfer Pricing,
- Review, draft, implement, and maintain intercompany agreements to properly document and support transfer prices. Draft and/or review contemporaneous, audit-ready transfer pricing reports in order to comply with relevant requirements. Manage the preparation of country-by-country reports, local/master files and MDR (DAC6) files to support controlled transactions,
- Identify and assist with harmonizing transfer pricing policies across the EMEA region while ensuring global consistency and sustainability. Independently review and, as necessary, perform testing on the intercompany transactions to determine whether adjustments should be made to the transfer prices and partner with Operational Transfer Pricing colleagues to ensure such changes are executed accurately,
- Partner with Finance and IT to establish and improve the data management process in order to identify, analyze, determine, and test transfer prices for inter-company transactions. Acquire ERP (SAP S/4 HANA) expertise for custom queries and reports.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a business focused Transfer Pricing professional with an experience of global TP matters.
- You have a Master's degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance and 5 - 8 years of experience in transfer pricing, within a Big4 / Consulting / established multinational company,
- Broad transfer pricing technical knowledge, excellent business acumen and sound understanding of the transfer pricing implications for a multi-national company with a capacity to detail current development under the BEPS regime,
- Proven experience in leading complex projects including IP transfers, financial analyses, service allocation models and creating executive-level deliverables with robust analyses methods,
- Detail oriented, ability to prioritize, passion for business strategies and creative/proactive thinker, project management capabilities with the ability to navigate through a large matrix organization,
- Prior experience with ERP, ability to conduct complex financial modeling using higher level Excel functionality, broad capabilities using MS Word and PowerPoint,
- Strong English, written and oral presentations skills.
What's on Offer
- In Geneva you will be working in a new established, modern open floor office environment with a professional, international and collaborative atmosphere.
- FMC offers competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- At FMC, we are dedicated to the learning and development to our employees and to providing employees with ample opportunities to contribute and be recognized as innovators, look beyond barriers to provide solutions, to be challenged in what they do and to love doing it.
See Yourself in FMC, Be Yourself in FMC. We strive to be an inclusive workplace where our employees reflect the community, are valued, find purpose in their work, and grow and contribute to their fullest potential.
This is an exclusive mandate. All applications will be directed to Michael Page Switzerland.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.