EMEA Supply Planner (m/f)
Be part of a newly established supply chain hub
Strong exposure to supply planning activities on a regional level
About Our Client
Our client is a global, renowned corporation and one of the world leading companies in their area of expertise. For their growing regional EMEA Supply Chain office hub based in Switzerland, we are currently recruiting EMEA Supply Planners (m/f).
The EMEA Supply Planners (m/f) will be responsible for overseeing, coordinating and planning several aspects of the supply planning processes, as for example ensuring appropriate level of inventory, as well as agreed production, customer services and purchasing objectives for a smooth supply of raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods. This requires an aim towards analytical and hands-on mentality, while liaising with internal and external parties including suppliers and manufacturers.
The EMEA Supply Planners (m/f) core purpose is to support the centralized EMEA Supply Planning Team in the day-to-day planning activities. You will be part of an agile, demand-driven, and steadily growing supply chain organization. The responsibilities of the role holder include the following:
- Ensure required delivery dates are met. Communicate any bottlenecks and initiate actions to avoid shortages.
- Co-ordinate the tactical planning with all relevant stakeholders in order to achieve an optimal supply of materials, determine over-time or line allocation, as well as organize the external production.
- Manage the capacity allocation of the assigned category in the form of master data parameters in the short-, medium- and/or long-term, aiming to achieve best in class service levels.
- Conduct supply analysis to identify global opportunities in the assigned category, such as delivery of capacity projections, evaluation of proposed scenarios and implementation of plant transfers.
- Initiate and implement inventory policies, in order to achieve optimal stock levels, through rework orders and the destruction of excesses.
- Prepare and lead weekly/monthly/mass/supply planning meetings with the objective of achieving the agreed production plan and the proposed service level.
- The management of the phase in/phase out process of products.
- Place and monitor inter-company orders.
The Successful Applicant
- You have an academic background with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Supply Chain, Operations, and/or Management.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in relevant supply chain functions (material planning, production planning, inventory planning and/or supply planning), preferably in a fast-moving and dynamic industry.
- You have the capability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
- You like operational challenges and are ready to take over a role with a big focus on operational responsibilities.
- You are a strong critical thinker and problem-solver.
- You are ambitious, open-minded and hungry to learn.
- You are self-driven, change savvy and you like to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English at a Business level, any other European languages would be a plus.
- You have an excellent understanding of ERP systems, MS Office
What's on Offer
Would you be interested to shape and grow in a highly dynamic supply chain environment, and to be part of a culture that embraces diversity of thought and empowers individuals to think as entrepreneurs? If yes, we are looking forward to your application.