Embedded Software Engineer (m/f) - Medical Devices
Join a fast growing SME
Participate to the development innovative product
About Our Client
Our client develops a new innovative therapeutic product.
- Develop embedded software for new Implantable Pulse Generator and related interface systems;
- Work on sensor integration and real-time control of therapy parameters on the company's new platform;
- Incorporate real-time data acquisition from sensors and closed loop control algorithms;
- Measure and verify systems performance;
- Setup and adapt tool chain and CI/CD pipeline and repositories for new indication (GIT, Jira, BitBucket or similar and ability to maintain the tool-chain);
- Work with basic science team to translate the latest in neuroscience to a workable firmware solution for clinical investigation;
- Develop to IEC 62304 standard.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of experience as an embedded software/firmware engineer;
- Expertise in embedded software programming in an Agile environment;
- Extensive development experience on ARM micro-controllers;
- Strong programming and engineering/debug experience (micro-technique);
- Background in microelectronics and control systems;
- Experience in C, C++, Assembly.
What's on Offer
Permanent Contract - Please apply with a PDF CV.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.