Embedded Software Engineer in audio (m/f)
International and fast-growing environment
Exciting challenge working on great audio products
About Our Client
Our partner is a developing wireless audio products. Linked to the company expansion, we are recruiting skilled engineers to develop first-class technologies to go into a wide range of devices that will enhance peoples'experiences with a new fresh design. If you want to join a dynamic company with entrepreneurial spirit and potential to grow while working on a new range of ground-breaking high-tech products, you should apply now!
The Embedded Software Engineer is responsible to develop, optimize and support all company's audio software technologies. This position will primarily involve research, development and implementation of embedded software on multiple processors. You will master all these audio technologies with full understanding of their algorithms. You will require a good understanding of state-of-the-art software technologies, architecture, methods and documentation. You must be self-starter, motivated by challenges, dynamic, optimistic, visionary and able to share knowledge and tasks across multidisciplinary team in a high-tech environment.
- Write, debug, optimize audio algorithms using embedded C, C++, assembler.
- Manage and maintain all company embedded audio processing related products source code.
- Assist and advice company management in the selection of new software technologies, practices latest industry trends, standards, protocols and hardware.
- Write down technical developments and technical documentation to support patents, product approval and manuals where required.
- Work in a cross-functional team, including external partners to bring new products successfully to market.
- Define specs and communicate clearly with the rest of the team and management.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced degree in Electronics, Computer Science or significant experience working with embedded audio algorithms in C/C++
- Matlab / Python code translation in C/C++
- 5+ years of experience with ARM firmware
- Experience with multiple DSP platforms
- Experience with audio processing acceleration methods (Ex. Neon)
- Experience with floating point / fixed point optimization
- Ability to guide and assist members of the group on technical issues
- Ability to take ownership of projects with minimal supervision
- Familiar with test equipment and proficient lab skills
- Knowledge of wireless audio streaming protocol and techniques with latency in mind a plus
- Experience with operating systems such as Linux and FreeRTOS a plus
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks a plus
- Swiss working permit or EU citizen
What's on Offer
* A fast-growing company with experienced and passionate colleagues
* An international environment
* A very exciting challenge, working on innovative wireless products for consumer market
* Good salary conditions linked to the responsibilities offered
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.