e-Solution IT Business Analyst - Application Owner - FR GE
IT Application Owner of the ecommerce and intranet platform for external users
Must have at least working proficiency level in French and German
About Our Client
My client is looking for a new IT Business Analyst who will be acting as the IT Application Owner for their entire e-Solutions, which is their ecommerce platform and intranet used by external users.
The person will join a team of 10 people, composed by IT BA and developers.
The IT Application Owner will work in close relationship with the e-Solutions Product Manager reporting to the Marketing Manager.
The whole e-Solutions context is rapidly evolving in line with market needs and my client has started to first renew the existing solution and then extend it according to market demand.
IT application ownership needs now to be enforced to ensure success and continuous improvement of the e-solutions deployment.
The e-Solutions is composed by 3 main things:
- request for service (order and result management)
- Web-shop (ordering of material)
- UCS (analysis catalogue)
- Define and document business requirements with key users
- Document software or configuration requirements
- Coordinate software supplier for evolutions and support
- Perform tests for new enhancements or upgrades to ensure quality of delivery
- Regular communication to stakeholders
- Coordinate IT resources for small projects
- Ensure application support
- Document requirements to be developed
The Successful Applicant
- MANDATORY: must have at least a working proficiency level in both French and German
- 3-5 years' experience minimum as an IT Business Analyst or IT Application Owner (organisation of workshops with users, documentation)
- Technical background (education and experience), ideally as a developer
- Experience in software functional design, test and support
- Communication and facilitation skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to deal with software suppliers
- Mobility required due to frequent trips around Switzerland related to national projects
What's on Offer
A framework of work with attractive employment conditions
Autonomy and responsibilities