E-Learning Specialist (m/w)
Be part of an amazing team
Many opportunities to grow
About Our Client
Accompany you on a career that could take you anywhere.
Some of your key responsabilities.
- Create and review training supporting material and media
- Make sure the training material respects defined templates, approach and quality standards.
- Use the LMS as a system admin.
- Improve design, illustrations and animations in collaboration with the design team.
- Establish a trusted relationship with all stakeholders, to ensure their full collaboration to the creation and review of the training content.
- Provide reporting and support documents in time, as required by the management team.
- Participate to the enrichment of the training plans.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a first sucessfull experience in e-learning design in a training team.
- HANDS ON experience with ARTICULATE 365 IS MANDATORY for the role.
- You have a familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques.
- You have the ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
- You have strong experience in MS Office and collaboration products.
- At least 2 languages, such as French, Spanish, Portuguese, one fluent, one C2.
- LMS plateform experience is a plus
What's on Offer
My client's benefits will help you live a vibrant, and happy life through a range of well-being activities.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.