Drug Development Safety Physician
Excellent opportunity to work in oncology within drug development
Broad scope integrated in clinical and safety
About Our Client
Our Client provides a scientific-orientated focus, investing in the long term vision. This is the opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry, especially within oncology and immunology.
- Evaluate safety profiles of products in collaboration with different company experts and/or partner vendors
- Provide medical input with respect to safety aspects of :
- the documents intended to be submitted in an accelerated approval procedure,
- preparation of investigator brochures,
- Development safety update reports
- Responsible for safety surveillance activities for products including medical review of individual safety cases directly in the safety database and signal detection activities (ongoing review of safety data)
- Ensure oversight of medical activities outsourced to PV vendors
- Develop and lead, in collaboration with the relevant functions within clinical medicine, biometry and clinical pharmacology the implementation of a signal detection tool.
- Be a member of study teams and work in a collaborative and proactive way in a matrix environment.
- Participate in IDMC meeting or other safety related interactions with outside collaborators, and in internal safety task forces
The Successful Applicant
Who You are:
Please note that an Medical Doctor Qualification is a pre-requisite
- M.D., with experience in clinical safety in early clinical phases of drug development
- At least 5 years of direct experience in Bio-tech/Pharmaceutical industry in clinical safety
- Experience drug development within Oncology
- Excellent leadership, management, collaboration, communication and decision making skills
- Able to prioritise activities effectively and to meet multiple deadlines successfully with attention to detail, setting high performance standards for quality
- Must possess computer skills by using MS Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to function effectively in high-stress situations
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong Team-Spirit and looking to work within cross-functional teams
What's on Offer
Autonomy, broad remit and excellent benefits with well organised relocation services accompany this exciting opportunity to contribute to the drug development within oncology and immunology.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.