Driven Supply Chain Specialists 100% (m/f/d)
International and Innovative Pharma Company in Lucerne
Agile and IT savvy Supply Chain Specialists open for the next challenge
About Our Client
Our client is a big international company in Lucerne. We are looking for Supply Chain Specialists with some work experience in Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management or similar. You need to have advanced Excel skills (macro writing), be able to evaluate data and ideally have Pharmaceutical experience.
- Leading cross functional teams, managing complex information flow and coordinating project management activities
- Coordinating activities to mitigate risks related to different milestones impacting the Supply Chain hub as well as risks related to Artwork Readiness
- Providing end-to-end visibility for all assigned projects
- Driving process improvement initiatives with global process stewards
- Designing, executing, tracking and reporting of project KPIs
- Understanding and translating the chemical, formulation and packaging lead times, capacity issues, process reliability issues, sourcing flows, etc.
- Cooperate and liaise constantly with different departments and divisions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Supply Chain or related field
- Experience in Supply Chain, manufacturing, Product Lifecycle or similar
- Fluent English
- Excellent IT & Analytical skills - especially MS Excel
- Experience in Project Management
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with customers
- Ability to identify process inefficiencies and adapt and develop work processes
What's on Offer
Are you looking for your next challenge within Supply Chain? Is the pharmaceutical world where you feel comfortable? Then apply now!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.