DevOps Azure Engineer
Prestige Financial Institution
Long term contract
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial organisation in Switzerland is looking for an experienced Linux Server Engineer.
The successful candidate for this DevOps role would join an already established project, with a focus on consulting and creating/providing concrete solutions to challenges within the project.
Provide design and implementation support to the Innovation Hub projects using the Azure Cloud services. This includes:
- Cloud Engineering: Support implementation of a flexible Azure cloud-based sandbox environment which enables the Innovation Hub project teams to iterate and pivot rapidly.
- Operations and DevSecOps: Monitor the Innovation Hub project sandbox environments (cost, security, guidelines/policies) using out-of-the-box Azure services. Optimize operations through automation, configuration as code, and through strong partnership with developers and security.
- Scripting and Infrastructure as Code: Develop PowerShell, Python, Terraform and Ansible code to manage and interact with Azure cloud services and Windows/Linux operating systems. Promote the agile/DevOps culture in the project teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Cloud; (Microsoft 365 Services are a nice to have), Microsoft Azure AD, Azure Resource Management, Azure Subscriptions, Azure IaaS and PaaS services.
- Experience with DevOps practices, in particular automation and reusability as key enablers of project delivery and operations.
- Experience with working with Container related technology, e.g. Docker Orchestration, docker registries, docker build strategies
- Fluency in scripting languages and common automation frameworks (Bash, Python, PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with configuration management practices and technologies and leveraging orchestration to ensure configuration consistency.
- Fluency with code and deployment management solutions, in particular Git and Azure DevOps services.
- Experience in monitoring and optimizing technology for efficiencies and resilience, including building adequate logging and monitoring into solutions to enable predicative analysis and proactive problem identification.
- Experience with Azure security services an asset.
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum).
What's on Offer
- Long term Project within a prestige financial institution
- Remote work within Switzerland
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.