Customer Success Program Manager - French Market
Work for an innovative company
Manage Customer Excellence and success
About Our Client
Our client is a famous and innovative company that is changing the world of the medical device field.
- Manage the successful onboarding process for selected customers by ensuring they are leveraging all services and resources effectively throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with key hospital personnel to drive continued value of all available services and relevant solutions that fit their needs.
- Serves as an advocate, championing customer needs and collaborating with internal teams to ensure resolution of challenges.
- Support customers to reach key milestones and business outcomes by monitoring program utilization to identifying risks and improvement opportunities.
- Utilize Customer Success business systems to track, maintain and schedule all customer interactions, to ensure all customer milestones are being met, and provide visibility to Sales and Shared Services.
- Monitor customer Health dashboard, and coordinate actions with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate the activities with internal teams, including sales, Marketing, Contract & Tender, training, SRS, Genesis, Account Receivable, field service and digital services. Identify areas of improvements and potential bottlenecks.
- Help to identify process improvements that enhance operational efficiencies at customer site. Ensure constant alignment with customer by conducting regular touchpoints and quarterly/strategic business reviews.
- Internal support lead for customer and resources for new product launches and robotic program implementation.
- Educate Sales and shared services teams on available resources and best practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience is required.
- 5-10 yrs. of experience in account management, sales, marketing or a similar Customer Success role, preferably in the medical device or healthcare industry.
- Project Management and Process Improvement skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and proficient in creating and delivering effective presentations.
- Natural ability to build strong relationships, maintain a positive attitude and be self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with sensitivity to complex organizational structures, varying cultures, and potentially conflicting goals. Comfort working with both internal and external customers.
- Proactive analytic skills and a passion for problem solving.
- Ability to think strategically and use good judgement.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in MS Office Suite required. Working knowledge of SAP ERP and CRM systems, Salesforce.com and Gainsight a plus.
- Fluency in French and English, any other European language an asset.
- Occasional travels may be required
What's on Offer
Bring his/her footprint to work on the customer excellence and satisfaction.