Customer Service Employee (m/f/d)
Dynamic and self-supportive personality
Business services in supply chain
About Our Client
Our client, an internationally operating leader in industrial supply chain integration provider, with a broad scope of products and services, is looking for an energetic, open-minded and ambitious Customer Service Employee in a permanent assignment.
In the position you will work on site at our clients' customers office located in canton Solothurn and manage the relationship between our customer and its client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as primary contact between internal departments and the assigned customers
- Maintaining and building relationships with customers to increase their satisfaction
- Receiving, registering and handling customer complaints
- Analyzing and processing forecasts and orders
- Managing inventory and deliveries and supporting new product introductions
- Handling and managing the quotation- and ordering processes
- Translating customer questions to answers / solutions
- Monitoring and managing the processes with dashboards and KPI's
- Performing on-site material handling activities to support on-site logistics solutions
- Mitigating and avoiding future supply issues by thorough root cause analysis and implementation of preventative measures
- Ensuring all tasks are in line with internal guidelines and are completed in a consistent manner
- Maintaining data accurately
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the role, you must have:
- Successfully completed bachelors' degree preferably in a technical area
- At least 3-5 years of solid working experience in a similar position (customer service supply chain, order management, planning)
- Previous experience within an international and fast paced environment
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
- Experience with MS Office, ERP system and general IT- Affinity
- Strong communication skills and customer orientated personality
- Agile and independent approach to work with a "can-do" attitude
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Autonomous way of working
What's on Offer
Are you currently looking for a position within an international operating, dynamic business environment and enjoy communication and working together with different nationalities and teams?
We look forward to receiving your application!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.