Crypto Institutional Sales / Sales Trader (m/f)
Join a rapidly growing start-up in the fintech sector
Drive the distribution of digital assets by leveraging your professional network
About Our Client
Our client is a prime brokerage provider offering their services to digital asset managers. Collectively, its team combines decades of experience in building large-scale trading systems with a deep understanding of the asset management industry.
The focus of this role is on institutional sales with an emphasis on digital assets.
Both trade execution and relationship manager profiles are not the skillset we look for in this role.
- You will proactively work alongside the Company's directors, covering the trading desk with a proactive approach
- You will be covering Long/Short Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, High Frequency Traders, Family Offices, UHNWI's, Institutional clients, etc.
- You will leverage you potential and learning ability, to establish successful and long-term account relationships
- You will proactively identify trade opportunities and collaborate with other team members
The Successful Applicant
- You are holder of a Bachelors degree or higher from a top university/business school or similar and have gained 2-5 years of experience in sales of financial products within an investment bank or asset manager with a link to digital assets
- You have a proven track record in the financial industry of client acquisition & sales and resulting revenue generation
- You dispose of sound knowledge and a network in digital asset space
- You are able to multi-task, handle ambiguity, collaborate with others, research and analyze topics and communicate clearly to execute with efficiency
- Your mindset is solution-oriented, you display a high motivation to learn and a strong interest for the business and you have an above-average willingness to learn new tasks taught on the job
- Your personality is outgoing, likable, and you are a well-respected team player
- You know your way around the financial markets and products and you are familiar with both Microsoft Office and Bloomberg Terminals
- You speak fluent English is required, German and/or any other languages are an asset
What's on Offer
You will be joining a young and dynamic company in the heart of Zug. The current team includes ambitious, tried and experienced professionals who have successfully brought this start-up to life and continue to drive its strong growth. This is your chance to leverage your knowledge of crypto assets and your network of institutional clients in a thriving environment. Enter a fast-paced and agile set-up with flat hierarchies, in which you can take ownership and contribute to shaping this venture in the long run.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.