Credit Risk Analyst
International trading house
Great International Exposure
Our client is a well established international trading house with headquarter in Geneva. They are looking for a credit Analyst.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative counterparty's analysis to set up credit grades
- Coordinate with internal commercial teams to understand business and credit requirements.
- Work with internal support teams to structure complex trade transactions and credit collaterals.
- Provide data analysis from various sources in order provide accurate report to support business decisions.
- Review and update all active counterparty's limits and ratings in the internal system.
- Provide analysis for risk reports in coordination with other internal risk teams.
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Experience in a financial institution, ideally within a trading commodity house
- Strong knowledge in financial evaluation, financial statements analysis
- Background on the assessment of counter-parties through quantitative and qualitative information
- Great attention to details, team player and proactive
- English, another language is a plus
Great opportunity to join a leading international trading house