C&Q Engineer (f/m/d)
big Pharma brownfield project with latest sterile equipment
long contracts with potential extension (18 - 24 months)
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharma company with production sites in Switzerland.
- Support to the Lead in the development of C&Q plans and input to scheduling activities for small projects
- Preparation, Review and Approval of documents associated with lifecycle of C&Q activities for a bulk API facility URS, Impact Assessments, DQ, IQ, OQ, IC and OC.
- Field Walkdowns of E&I scope of systems as part of transfer of ownership of the system from
- Change Management activities during project lifecycle
- Summary Report writing
- Interfacing with representatives on project team, Construction, Engineering, Automation, Quality and End Users during the different project phases.
- Support to the Client QA Quality team in audit preparation
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in Engineering discipline such as Chemical, Process, Biopharmaceutical or similar.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Must have experience working in an API production or fill finish environment
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in regulatory and industry standards for GMP and GDP
- Strong knowledge of C&Q
What's on Offer
- good rates
- long contracts with potential extension
- exciting brownfield project