- Manage the ongoing funding, performance and oversight of Country Coordination
- Build capacity and support - Performance management approach
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
- Supporting a group of countries or regions in Funding Agreement development and annual allocation, including work planning.
- Assisting country teams in monitoring the country performance. This involves developing approaches and tools to equip the country for key operations and strategic responsibilities as they evolve into more mature stages.
- Collaborating with Country Teams to ensure timely and high-quality disbursements, while also considering the country performance. This includes preparing agreements, processing disbursements, reviewing expenditures, and maintaining communication with countries in accordance with policies and standards.
- Calculating disbursement amounts based on various country scenarios and liaising with Legal and Finance for compliance issues.
- Assessing risks and implementing risk mitigation measures, as well as identifying procedures and systems for quality surveillance and suggesting improvements.
- Contributing to the timely delivery of the Evolution Project by working closely with Country Teams and other stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the Evolution Project Manager to ensure the efficient implementation of the project, including updating performance trackers, budgets, project plans, and materials for project meetings.
- Developing materials on countries issues as requested, such as e-learning materials, TORs, and drawing lessons from promising practices and case studies, including updating existing tools.
The Successful Applicant
- A university degree in a field related to international relations, public health, international development, or a relevant discipline.
- Alternatively, an equivalent combination of academic and professional qualifications and experience.
- A minimum of four years of experience in increasingly responsible roles within the realm of international development, global health, government, or non-governmental organizations.
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively both as part of a team and independently, meeting deadlines and adapting in a dynamic and intricate environment.
- Strong skills in managing stakeholders and relationships.
- A proven track record of delivering accurate, high-quality results.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- Prior experience collaborating with stakeholders in developing countries, with an understanding of their specific requirements, be it financial or technical support.
- A track record of success and substantial experience in diverse, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proficiency in managing risk, encompassing financial and legal aspects.
What's on Offer
6 month temporary mission.
Remote working policy: 3 days from the office - 2 days from home.