Corporate Social Responsability Specialist
Develop a CSR policy with an agenda that everyone can get behind
Fantastic opportunity has arisen to maximize the social impact of the company
About Our Client
My client is a major actor in its area and they are very aware of their additional responsabilities both within their industry, their community and their environment
Within asmallteam,youwillbe in chargeofdelivering aCorporate Socialresponsibility (CSR)strategy and agenda;
Coordinate Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability initiatives across the organisation to ensure they are consistent, cost-effective and support delivery of the company's goals;
Draw up a list of external business and community stakeholders, including charitable trusts and others, who we can work with to support our CSR approach;
Investigate the merits of joining key bodies, such as Business in the Community, which can support our CSR strategy;
Develop and produce reports (annual report, regulatory reports, regular briefing to internal and external stakeholders etc.) in line with best practice (e.g. Global Report Initiative);
Develop monitoring and reporting performance data on CSR.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years Corporate Social Responsibility Specialist experience.
- Excellent skills in English, French/Italian or Spanish would be advantageous.
- Proven, long term interest in and understanding of corporate social responsibility and how a strong CSR programme can positively impact a business
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written communications
- Able to use own established and transferable network of contacts in relevant fields
- Strong negotiating, influencing, presentation, networking and proposal skills
- A natural marketing skill set to promote CSR programs
What's on Offer
Long term assignment
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.