Corporate Financial Systems Analyst / Project Leader (m/w)
In-house permanent position
SAP Finance environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international company headquartered in Geneva.
The position of Corporate Financial Systems Analyst / Project Leader has been created recently and we are currently looking for a bright individual to join.
Theincumbentwillbe partofthe FinanceOrganization andwill reporttotheHeadof FinanceSystems.
- Project management & Change management for Financial System
- Implement standard corporate added value solutions for Finance
- Key interface between User community and Corporate IT
- Key actor for Finance in cross-functional projects
- Participate in the definition and the application of financial system standards and procedure
- Support internal / external auditors upon need
This description is not-restrictive - the role is part of an agile and small team, operating directly under the supervision of the Group Finance Leader, and therefore might be expected to take on additional responsibilities and projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Dual skill-set in Finance and in Financial Systems based on SAP
- Accounting / Financial background. Familiar with financial day to day and periodic operations (closing)
- Master SAP Financials modules (FI/CO/PS/TM/FSCM, New GL, BFC/BPC)
- Knowledge of the non-financial modules (SD/MM/IM/LES/PP) with mastering of their integration with Finance
- Exposure to the latest SAP digital technologies (Hana, Ariba, Concur,..) would be a plus
- Familiar with SAP authorizations & Reporting tools
- Accustomed with audit requirements and methodology
- Minimum 5/6 years in multinational environment, in a similar function / capacity
- Evidence of track record in designing and configuring SAP solutions though the full lifecycle of transformation programs, from requirements gathering and analysis to deployment
- Experience as Finance user (Accounting, Treasury, Consolidation…) and/or exposure to Shared Service Centers would be a plus
- Strong team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Corporate culture
- Open for change, capability to learn but also to share and teach
- Agility in adapting to complex situation
- Hard worker with ability to work in multitask mode without losing focus to deliver timely
- Ability to challenge requirements
What's on Offer
International company & small team and generalist role.