Contract Management Specialist 80% ENG/FR - 6 months
University degree in law - FR/ENG
Experience in IT contract management
About Our Client
UN organization based in Geneva.
Contract Management Support:
- Performance of contractual reviews and adaptations. These reviews include exchange of comments with external counterparts and with internal teams, particularly with Business Relationship Management and Legal Counsels.
- Interpret contract provisions and determine acceptability consistent with the organization mandate and policies.
- Set up, maintain and apply a compliance framework for contracts in strict collaboration with the organization Management and Legal Counsels.
- Act as point of contact for internal legal requests.
- Gather feedback from all stakeholders and propose solutions for contracts wording
- Support continuous improvement initiatives around contract administration
- Assist in developing business strategic initiatives, implementing process improvements and identifying solutions that resolve long cycle times as well as deviations to policies and associated activities.
Ad hoc legal support:
- Study relevant regulatory frameworks in place
- Provide ad hoc legal support, for example in relation to business development and establishment of organization presence in new locations, in strict collaboration with contract management and legal counsels
- Participate to specific projects as subject matter expert
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in law
- Commercial experience
- Contract authoring, review and negotiation skills
- Able to review, discuss and edit business terms and legal clauses
- Highly skilled in developing contractual agreements of various nature, mainly in the information technology space
- Ability to reach an agreement through mutual concessions when face with competing interests between several interlocutors
- Demonstrated success in "closing" legal agreements with customers, vendors, partners
- Ability to communicate and mediate with different stakeholders (i.e. business managers, IT specialists, legal officers)
- International experience
- Organizational knowledge of UN system is a plus
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and out-of-the-box thinking to ensure forward movement in business relationships while keeping compliance matters in check
- Energetic self-starter who is able to take ownership and work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Communication skills with the ability to quickly and positively influence others
- English and French : fluent
What's on Offer
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.