Compensation and Benefits Manager - Maternity Cover
Highly specialised role offering guidance and expertise to the Senior Leadership
Design, Communication and Implementation of new projects
About Our Client
Our client is an international company.
* Provide expert guidance to HR Business Partners and the HR Team on all matters relating to compensation and benefits.
* Source and maintain current market intelligence on Swiss, Asia, North America and European compensation and benefits
* Maintain, track and administer job sizing within the organisation
* Provide governance and guidance on pay related matters including administration of HRIS
* Oversee and administer the annual pay cycle - salary review, bonus payments, benefits updates
* Source, select and maintain a leading benefits offering including management of the organisation's relationships with benefits providers, administration of the flexible benefits platform and the maintenance of electronic payslips.
* Contribute to annual employee related reporting for HMRC purposes
* Track, monitor and report on gender pay gap
Management of compensation related elements of all regular reporting both at affiliate and Group level (Social Reporting)
* Ownership of headcount and turnover analysis for Company reporting
The Successful Applicant
* Solid experience in a fast-paced HR environment
* Established expertise in the management of Compensation and Benefits in a medium to large organisation including expertise in design and implementation
* Highly numerate and analytical with advanced excel skills
* Significant experience of working with HRIS
* Tech savvy
* Flexible and agile team worker
* Strong and well established interpersonal skills
* Growth mindset
* Graduate calibre
What's on Offer
7 month temp role via Michael Page.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.