- An exciting position with real purpose
- In a communication team with strategic ambition
À propos de notre client
Our client is a nonprofit foundation based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Description du poste
In this job, the ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:-Communications strategy: Responsible for implementing our client's Communications Strategy through various channels, including website, social media and direct outreach to reporters, reinforcing consistency of branding and storytelling across platforms, and making strategic input to the Communications Strategy.In particular, responsible for corporate quarterly newsletters, communications training for our client's grantees, managing communications during the replenishment campaign, and overseeing crisis communications.2. Marketing and content creation: Responsible for promoting our client's mission by leading marketing activities and supporting the production of holistic communication material.In particular, ensure that the messaging displayed across communication products, tools and channels is in line with our client's visual identity, messaging and communications guidelines; oversee the production of communications material, including print publications, signage and brochures; write success stories and press releases and support creation of high-value communication material, including audio-visual content.3. Digital marketing: Responsible for increasing our client's online presence through the deployment of digital communication and marketing initiatives across multiple channelsIn particular, identify and foster partnerships with external actors on digital channels; overseeing social media outreach and managing content for the our client website.4. Media relations: Develop and foster media relations to increase our client's visibility in national and international media. This includes managing media inquiries, interview requests and pitching articles and op-eds.
Ideally, you will have the following skills and qualification:
-Master's degree in communications, journalism, public relations, international relations, or any other related field
· At least 5 year's progressively responsible experience in communications in international settings, including web-based content and marketing platforms (Mailchimp)
· Past experience(s) in a similar position managing communications and media
· English native language, knowledge of French is an advantage
· Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Photoshop), MS Office suite, and WordPress (web);
· A profound understanding of the global media landscape and emerging digital trends;
· Excellent storytelling and editing skills to craft powerful, informative and accessible stories targeting diverse audiences.
A challenging 6 months mission where your work can make a difference