Commodity Research Analyst
International trading house
About Our Client
Our client is an international trading house in soft commodities.
- Structure existing database and build an efficient source of data in order to perform analysis to support trading decisions.
- Coordinate with internal trading teams to identify opportunities to leverage company and external data collection.
- Develop analytical tools to improve data collection and contribute to trading decisions strategies.
- Design and develop relational databases for collecting data.
- Present data in graphs, charts, tables.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering.
The Successful Applicant
- Master or PHD in statistics, economics or finance.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in research within commodities trading house or financial institutions.
- Experience in using statistical languages to manipulate and build S&D models.
- Fluent in English.
- Quick learner with problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join an international trading house.