Commercial Legal Counsel - Italian and English - 100% (m/f)
You speak fluently English and Italian
Previous experience in the life-sciences industry
About Our Client
- Providing legal and contracts support for ex-U.S. commercial business and operations
- Helping to develop and implement efficient processes for ex-US contracting, including agreements with healthcare professionals, and compliance with data protection laws
- Supporting public tendering activities
- Drafting and advising the clinical affairs organization on clinical study agreements
- Providing general legal support as needed to corporate functions including HR, Finance, Corporate Affairs, Marketing and Medical Affairs
- Managing non-IP outside counsel on complex matters or projects
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company¡¯s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced law degree (PhD in law, juris doctor, Masters level 2, or equivalent)
- 3+ years of experience as associate at a law firm or as in-house counsel, preferably in the life-sciences industry
- Near-native level fluency in written and spoken English, including legal drafting, and near-native professional skills in at least one other major European language, Italian strongly preferred
- Experience navigating commercial law issues
- Familiarity with data protection laws in ex-US jurisdictions, especially Europe
- Awareness of legal and compliance issues specific to the life sciences industry
- Familiarity with European public procurement law
- Good communication skills (written and oral) and ability to interact credibly with the senior leadership
- Ability to navigate complex legal and regulatory environments
- Ability to juggle competing priorities in a reporting matrix and drive to results with high emphasis on quality and creativity
- Capacity to thrive in a cross-functional, multicultural and collaborative team environment
- General eagerness to learn and ability to navigate new areas of legal landscape
What's on Offer
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.