Coffee/Cocoa Experienced Options and Futures Broker
You have 3+ years of experience in agricultural commodities
You have strong sales skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
About Our Client
Our client is an international brokerage company based in Geneva area.
- Working with clients, market participants and brokers executing trades on behalf of clients via phone or computer
- Develop the business: meeting with clients, educating them on the new products, working closely with different commodity exchanges
- Monitoring and analysing market performance and trends and communicating it to customers to disclose relevant market information offering trading opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- Well-developed client portfolio in the coffee and cocoa industry
- Experience and understanding of futures order execution
- Ability to effectively communicate complex market information, trading themes and data in an accurate and professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite with a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in business English, fluency in any of the following languages will be an advantage: italian, German or French
- Motivated, self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work flow
- Team player, who works well within a group environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- 3+ years of experience in agricultural commodities
- 2+ years of experience working in brokering, sales or trading
- Experience in one or more of the following markets will be a strong advantage: physical coffee market, cocoa and coffee futures (LIFFE)
What's on Offer
A dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.