Chief Accountant France
SSC of a multinational group with strong international presence.
Chief Accountant for France, based on Barcelona.
About Our Client
SSC of a multinational group with strong international presence in all the continents, with more than 9.000 employee.
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements for more than 20 legal entities.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Meet all financial reporting deadlines.
- Prepare financial management reports.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close under French GAAP.
- Manage and support budget and forecast activities.
- Monitor and support taxation issues.
- Prepare financial audit and coordinate audit process (internal & external).
- Managing a 5 GL accountants team.
- Drive continuous improvement projects in the General Accounting processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting degree or similar.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in a similar role.
- Work experience with French accounting principles.
- Excellent language skills in French and English. Spanish is a plus.
- Strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
- Lead by example, hands on approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Practical approach to solving problems from both a technical perspective and a business
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration and project.