Change Manager - 6 months
Solution finder and structure thinker - Business Process
Top opportunity to join a start up non for profit
About Our Client
Our client is a non for profit organisation.
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, develop and communicate recommendations
- Provide strategic planning and problem-solving support to the organization by gathering and analyzing pieces of information, testing different scenarios and writing recommendations.
- Iterate rapidly towards evidence-based solutions, creating buy-in and building partnerships along the way.
- Determine priorities in the project pipeline by generating critical insights.
- Deliver effective communications for key priorities.
- Complete a full review of the work planning by pursuing source of data and find workaround.
- Support the ED with day to day project execution, coaching team members with their strategy plans, overseeing every problem the organisation may face and solve them, manage a set of recommendations for any project ongoing.
- Support the ongoing growth of the organization and create a positive atmosphere of learning and consistent feedback.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to cross-functional teams across a variety of strategic topics
- Prioritize new growth initiatives.
- Leverage research, analysis, external market perspectives, and internal data to build thorough analysis to inform strategy development.
The Successful Applicant
An MBA or a Master's degree in international development, human rights or another field related to the organisation's work and/or Project Management Certification.
Experience in a strategy role at either a strategy consulting firm, or in the strategy development function of a global organization
Experience leading teams to success
Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy
Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
Use to work with Digital, Analytics and Implementations tools.
Understanding of the non for profit market
Fluency in English required
Working knowledge of French and Spanish preferred
What's on Offer
6 month temporary contract.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.