Central EU Sales Manager (W/M)
Sales Leadership position
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational company, leader in medical aesthetic applications, willing to strengthen and consolidate its business development team in Europe.
The position will act as a key role in the Business Development strategy of the company in Europe by leading highly visible and dedicated sales teams throughout the company's expansion in the world.
The Central EU Sales Manager will be responsible to set up and implement the commercial strategy to successfully develop business unit sales across the DACH region and Benelux. He/She will be accountable for the development and maintenance of customer relationships. He/She will lead a team of sales representatives, account managers in the given region. In addition, he/she will be in charge of managing the existing relationships with key distributors.
- Lead the global commercial strategies in close collaboration with the Marketing department.
- Have oversight for customer relations and be accountable for sales operations.
- Management follow up and evaluation of clients and distributors.
- Establishing the annual budget per client and per product according to the top
- Develop and deploy the commercial strategy according to the company strategic imperatives in order to maximize business opportunities in the major product segments.
- Create market development strategies, plans and programs for new markets penetration.
- Identify priority markets with high-growth potential where we could leverage our competitive advantages.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets, projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products. Is responsible for sales and growth margin.
- Define and manage geographic expansion of targeted regions.
- Develop and sustain robust relationship with our KOLs.
- Participate with the company Marketing Team in the preparation, development and implementation of action plans and product campaigns.
- Work closely with Marketing, Regulatory, Quality and Operations teams to ensure a steady development across the world.
- Active engagement in new product introductions from the clinical stage to full commercial launch.
- Lead the commercial teams according to the business strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years' experience in sales management in medical device / equipment industry combined with at least 10 years' of recognized experience in commercial leadership experience. A previous experience in the aesthetic field would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achievement in strategy, product launches, & product management.
- Mastery of the strategical and tactical aspects of creating and implementing commercial plan.
- Proven experience in leading sales' activity over a period and in different geographies.
- Multi-market experience.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Ability to develop exceptional commercial relationships.
- Positivity, Flexibility and adaptability with agile thinking.
- Understanding of Scientific/clinical development processes.
- Understanding of market/industry adoption drivers.
- Hands-on management of high level projects involving cross-functional teams and work streams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset (creative thinking and innovation).
- Demonstrated skills and abilities leading and guiding a team of high performing professionals in achieving business goals.
- English and German are required. Any other language would be a plus.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to evolve in a growing team with ability to have a clear impact in the business.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.