Buyer (m/f) - 100%
Responsible for sourcing of electronic components
Solid understanding of process management within the supply chain
About Our Client
Our client, an international company specialized in the electronic industry, located in the area of Zug, is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Buyer (m/f) to start as soon as possible.
- Independent procurement (tendering, price comparisons, negotiations, awarding, orders)
- Selection, evaluation and support of national and international suppliers
- Preparation of the supply chain as a basis for series production in the Asian region
- Independent handling of technical clarifications with internal departments and suppliers
- Deadline and cost control as well as ensuring the demand within the projects
- Very close cooperation with our development departments, production planning and product marketing; participation in project meetings
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully completed Higher Education (preferably specialized in Business or Engineering)
- Solid working experience in a technical environment
- Experience in international sourcing is helpful
- Project Management experience preferably in a multi-plant or international environment.
- Able to prioritize, strong communication skills and work under pressure as a team player
- Analytical, solution oriented and able to deal with a fast moving and multicultural environment
- Fluency in English is a requirement
What's on Offer
Are you looking to increase your experience in procurement on an international level? Do you have an analytical thinking and a hands-on mentality? Are you motivated to work in a flexible and dynamic environment? Are you a team player? If yes, please do not hesitate and apply now!
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.