- Management of all administrative tasks linked to shipment
- Knowledge of SAP and Expertise in Excel are mandatory
Our client is an international company.
Under the supervision of the manager of the department, you will be in charged of :
Create in SAP all the admin documents needed for shipment
Track in SAP the delivery of goods
Monitor key performance indicators, drive performance, and expense management (including code and check)
Collaborate with stakeholders as a representative of logistics, and provide updates to leadership
* Bachelor or Master degree (Junior profiles accepted)
* Proficiency in SAP
* Knowledge of Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams/Skype, Sharepoint and OneDrive is a must.
* Comfortable working autonomously and across multiple tasks and reporting into different project working teams and staff members.
* Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
* Comfortable when working to tight deadlines, and able to turn work around within a short time span where demands are liable to change at short notice. * Excellent social skills, able to operate with diplomacy, tact and empathy.
6 month temporary mission.