Business Development Mgr. (m/f) - Biometrics in Workforce Mgt.
Join a highly innovative company and be part of the growth
Based around Zurich Lake
About Our Client
Our client is biometric security provider with products and solutions in Access Control, Time & Attendance and Workforce Management. Recently, a specific market segment has come into closer focus: Large international companies with a presence in Switzerland, many distributed locations, the need to customize workflows and to consolidate data in a cloud solution. The biometric offerings are proposed together with partners specialized in the field of workforce software..
Your position is destined for the capture of a large piece of the fast-growing workforce management market. It is an option to combine your position with the role of Deputy Head of Sales.
Your role and key responsibilities:
- Provide in collaboration with software partners and integrators tailored solutions to meet end-customer's specific needs with a strong focus on recurring revenue
- Seek with software partners and integrators to replicate solution sales with new end-customers
- Understand customers' business drivers to identify new sales opportunities
- Lead entire sales cycle from identifying an opportunity to qualified lead, forecasting, and ultimately closing the deal
- Network within the client's business and influence key decision makers at C-level
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships with software partners and integrators
- Prepare and present workshops and proposals
- Generate leads at events such as exhibitions and road shows
- Coordinate your activities with marketing, training academy and technical team
- Provide documentation and sales training to partners to support their resale efforts
- Embody the strong support and service spirit
- Document and report your activities in the CRM tool
- Provide relevant feedback to improve our processes and results
The Successful Applicant
What we are looking for
- An ambitious and driven woman or man who thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes responsibility for the achievement of highly ambitious targets. We will measure you based on your performance.
- You are solution-oriented and able to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and maintain a strong empathy not only for the end customer but also for our solution partners.
- You are eager to be at the market front, i.e. to travel (mainly in Switzerland/Europe but sometimes beyond) up to 50 percent of your time.
Personal characteristics and mindset
- High level of personal integrity
- Engaging personality with a lot of empathy
- Confident and optimistic mindset
- Hands-on/can-do attitude
- Passion for (recurring) sales, customer relations and travel
- Strong in negotiation and deal closure
- Team Player, Giver, "easy-care"
Qualifications and Track Record
- Commercial or technical education (at least bachelor degree or equivalent)
- Experience in Software sales, Workforce Management or in Time & Attendance
- Proven track record of enterprise client acquisition, preferably in an SME
- Proven track record in building and maintaining a growing project funnel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent networking skills, strong business network
- German and English on a professional level
What's on Offer
- A dynamic company where out of the box ideas are welcomed and acted upon
- A professional and target-oriented culture where:
- managers act as role models
- everybody is treated with fairness & respect
- people are encouraged to take their own decisions, hence mistakes are accepted as part of the learning process
- dissonances are settled openly & without delay
- High level of personal responsibility and autonomy
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.