Business Development Manager - Nutritional Products
You will operate in highly competitive and fast paced markets.
Join a global forward thinking business on an exciting journey.
About Our Client
Well known international company, global forward thinking business.
- Manage all aspects of EMEA existing market ready Solutions (MRS)business including key customers
- Create and develop new business opportunities
- Drive growth with Brand owners and retailers
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with customers at both, executive and operational level
- Understand the customer strategy and business needs and develop and execute short-term and long-term strategic business plans
- Lead the commercial aspects of contract negotiations
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track in past business development experience (minimum 5 years) and success in the Dietary supplement category with Brand owners and retailers
- Demonstrate leadership skills, analytical abilities, excellent communication and Business Development skills
- Broad view on industry and markets
- Bachelor's degree in science, business or equivalent required
- Scientific, regulatory and technical knowledge a plus
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects with tight time lines, showing flexibility to make adjustments as needed
- Fluent English skills (German is a plus)
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to really contribute to improve people's lives and solving the challenges of today's world. Our client has a fair and competitive remuneration policy.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.