Bilingual Team Assistant - French and English
Excellent opportunity to grow within a well-established firm to build on skills
Ideal for candidates with experience in Administrative background
About Our Client
My client is a well established international firm on la Côte. They have a hard working and professional environment but also offer a social and vibrant dynamic.
- Managing diary for directors, arranging meetings and appointments including travel arrangements
- Printing, filing, scanning, documentation, general admin tasks
- Answering telephones, greeting clients, visitors and providing excellent customers services and professionalism
- IT tasks - Word, outlook, PowerPoint, excel
- Preparing disciplinary information and reports
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks when required
- Submitting presentations and documentations
- Making calls to clients, with internal office policies and procedures and help improve all internal processes
- Liaising with other staff within the group of companies
- Digital analyst work - the person will be trained by our staff to take this work on when needed.
- Keen to learn new software's both internal (work management softwares) and external (bookkeeping/accounting software).
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years' experience in a strong administrative role
- Strong education levels open to graduate or non-graduate
- English and French (Fluency)
- Important to be competent, ability to use initiative and be proactive
- Must be personable, friendly, approachable attitude "can do" attitude willing to help no matter what the task
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and written Confident, professional well mannered
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Hard working, dedicated and eager to work and learn
What's on Offer
To be discussed
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.