Bilingual Project Manager - Family Office
A great opportunity for an all round project manager in Geneva
Opportunities for own progression & development
About Our Client
An exciting family owned business based in Geneva. The majority of their work is over in Europe, North America and Middle East.
- Planning and co-ordinating work with matrix work streams at different stages and with multiple suppliers.
- Proactively dealing with changes and ensuring delivery is on track.
- Identifying the risks involved in the project and managing these risks.
- Participating in governance groups and workshops.
- Responsibility for driving expected outcomes, benefits and customer resolution.
- Working to the Project Delivery Framework and ensuring that others do too
Who will your key contacts be?
- Matrix Project Team Members
- Internal supporting functions (e.g. IT, finance, procurement, legal)
- Third Party Suppliers
The Successful Applicant
- The successful Project Manager with have a proven track record in managing technical/automation projects having accrued all the successful PM skills you would expect - prioritising, problem solving, communicating, business acumen, budget decisions, customer care, planning, negotiating, team work, under pressure & multiple project pressure decision making etc.
- Relevant PM qualification - e.g. Prince2
- The successful applicant will have an Engineering background that includes IT/software/computer science
- excellent conflict resolutions skills
What's on Offer
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.