Back Office Assistant (m/w) 60-100%
Long-term position in a stable office and team
Opportunity for both part- and fulltime employment possible
About Our Client
For our client, a company in the financial industry with international reach, we are looking for a back-office assistant to support a team. In this newly created role, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth running of daily operations, facilitating the team, and ensuring that they can focus on other topics.
- Administrative support work: filing and management of the archive, scanning, copying etc.
- Support the team with various administrative and organizational tasks
- Mandate manager support (order couriers; fill out forms as instructed, account openings, electronical and physical correspondence, etc.)
- Covering of the reception when the receptionist is absent (telephone service, reception of suppliers/partners/customers etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully completed commercial or hospitality education
- Experience in a similar environment, ideally within the financial services industry, trustee/fiduciary office and/or law firm
- Accurate and concentrated way of working
- Aptitude for repetitive tasks
- Awareness of sensitive information and documents (discretion)
- Fluent in English, German and/or Turkish is a plus
What's on Offer
Permanent employment in a stable and modern company, located centrally in Zurich with great public transport connections. Apply now in order to be considered for the position.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.