Associate Private Equity Analyst
Be part of a Private Equity-Venture capital company
About Our Client
Our a client is a small PE/ VC company, is looking for a :
Senior Private Equity Analyst - direct investment
- Transaction support: helping the team with valuation analysis, due diligence and transaction negotiations, in particular with financial modelling, return modelling and simulations, deal structuring, or any required analysis;
- Portfolio management and administration support: quarterly valuation of portfolio companies, review of financial statements and preparation of quarterly reports, investors memos, etc.;
- Fund launch and fundraising ;
- Investors relation support: coordinating and addressing clients/investors requests, preparation of specific reports;
- Operations support: executions of agreements, transactions and co-investments, structuring of investment vehicles, liaising with and invoicing external providers as needed;
- Ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in finance, economics or law;
- ACA, CFA or CAIA type qualification
- 3-5 years experience in a Private equity or Venture Capital company is mandatory - related to direct investments in PE
- Smart, common sense, diligent, precise and execution skills
- Team work, communication skills
What's on Offer
Be part of a multicultural team !
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.