Associate Director, Legal Affairs, EMEA - Permanent 100% (m/f)
10+ years of law practice. Law degree fron recognized university in Europe
Strong experience in the Life Sciences industry
À propos de notre client
Life Sciences industry.
Description du poste
- Support senior EMEA management team on a wide-range of legal and business matters related to Sales & Marketing, Commercial Operations, HR, Medical Affairs, Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Pharmacovigilance, Quality, Market Access, Finance, R&D and Clinical Operations.
- Draft and negotiate life-sciences industry contracts. Oversee safety, health environment, and quality assurance side of the business and coordinate work systems to ensure that company services meet the highest quality standards.
- Support corporate governance/secretarial matters entities in geographic areas assigned.
- Management of external legal counsel, including dispute/litigation support, in cooperation with external legal counsel while controlling external legal costs.
- Support geographical expansion activities , to support revenue growth objectives and patient access to company's products.
- Assist Head of Legal with development and implementation of digital tools, including software.
- Collaboration with EMEA Compliance in developing healthcare compliance templates and processes to support corporate best practices objectives.
- Provide legal advice on general compliance matters to ensure alignment of the company's operational activities and a common understanding of legal requirements and practices.
- Manage corporate administration for EMEA subsidiaries in close coordination with selected law firms and third party service provider.
- Law degree from recognized university in Europe. Qualification to practice law in at least one European jurisdiction.
- Additional studies in second European country (a plus).
- At least 10 years of law practice in a law firm and/or in-house in an internationally focused law firm/company
- Experience in independently and successfully managing the legal aspects of complex international projects
- Strong experience in the Life Sciences industry (minimum 3 years)
- Excellent command of the English language, including strong drafting skills
- Fluency in second language, for example, German, French, Italian or Spanish
- Readiness to travel on an EMEA basis to support business teams
- Hands-on and solution-oriented, as well as pragmatic and discreet
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Good personal and communications skills and judgment
- Flexibility, organizational skills
- Team player
PageGroup s’engage pour l’égalité des chances, en tant qu’employeur ainsi qu’en tant que partenaire pour le recrutement. Toutes les décisions de recrutement que nous prenons sont basées uniquement sur l’expérience et les aptitudes de nos candidat(e)s.