- Previous administrative assistant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills to assist with all the behind-the-scenes
About Our Client
Our client is an international organisation.
Your mission under the program director's supervision includes:
Monitoring the documents and files of members.
Enrolling members in the system.
Invoicing and monitoring participant payments.
Reimbursing trainers' expenses.
Organizing various internal and external events.
Preparing and summarizing internal data (statistics).
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying to the role of Assistant, you should have:
- Director level support or above
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to gatekeep effectively
- English & French (fluency)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Diary management
- You must have excellent organisational skills, and high level of both written and verbal skills.
What's on Offer
6 month temporary contract.