Large Pharmaceutical Company
About Our Client
I am currently supporting a Large Contract Manufacturing Organization company who is currently looking someone to join their Engineering Department.
- Continuous improvement of procedures, increase in efficiency in maintenance
- Ensuring plant availability, compliance with legal requirements, quality, safety and environmental protection
- Assessing and commissioning competence for all technical issues within the responsible operation regarding maintenance and calibrations
- Responsible for repairs, project costs, cost controlling and control of investment planning
- Participation in external and internal audits
- Supporting the site with general tasks and objectives (including joint projects at the site, special tasks) as well as cross-site projects (including optimization projects, best practices, continuous improvement process)
The Successful Applicant
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, automation technology, electrical engineering, process engineering or comparable studies
- Several years of experience in the field of maintenance
- Experience in a regulatory environment such as GMP is desirable
- You are familiar with the requirements of operational occupational safety and environmental protection
- SAP knowledge of the PM (Plant Maintenance) module is advantageous
- Fluent in German and English
What's on Offer
By joining this company, you will be able to evolve in an environment where the career development is visible, you will be part of passionate team, innovative and growing company.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.