- 8+y in-house Senior role, in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Starting date: maximum 15th of August (the sooner, the better)
About Our Client
Not-for profit organisation based in Geneva.
Reporting the the Director Legal Affairs, you will draft, finalize and manage numerous contracts with a variety of partners around the world, ranging from academia, research institutes, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, CROs, consultants or donors.
You will advise the organisation on its contractual and legal obligations and assist in management decision processes with robust risk assessments.
You will identify and analyze contractual and legal risks and provide timely, high-quality and practically sensible legal advice to relevant leadership teams on how to manage such risks.
You will resolve routine and moderately complex legal matters in area of practice using negotiation skills and legal expertise without supervision.
You will liaise with relevant departments to ensure that legal risks have been identified and, if applicable or requested, advise on appropriate courses of action to be taken. You will also liaise with external lawyers
You will be responsive to new situations and circumstances that require urgent attention.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor and Master degree in Law
- Over 8 years in-house Senior role, in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry or similar industry.
- Proven ability to work effectively in an international environment and matrix structure
- Experience of working in public and private sector is highly desirable
- Fluency in English, proficiency French or Spanish desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Very strong ability to use initiative, prioritize, multi-task, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in multicultural, multi-lingual environments.Ability to work effectively as part of a multicultural team
- Ability to manage large size projects with budget management
- Strong strategic thinking and leadership abilities. Lead and motivate a team for optimum performance, supervising junior staff
- Excellent management, negotiation, and advocacy skills
What's on Offer