ASAP: Senior Business Analyst (f/m) - min. 12 Months
Hands-on Business Analyst Role. International Monetary Institution.
Interact and contribute within a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Financial Institution in Basel.
- Fund Administration & Client Reporting (Ensure the valuations are correct in terms of holdings, pricing, accruals, FX rates and fees;
- Computation and handling of capital injections/withdrawals for Participants;
- Check and process fees related to third party Asset Management service providers);
- Maintain contact and review any issues related to the Asset Management Custodians and other service providers. Ensure smooth Operational flows;
- Contribute to treasury support activities (e.g. Preparation of weekly and monthly P&L reports; Weekly P&L sign-off, checking of collateral valuations etc.).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above
- At least Bachelor's degree;
- Formal education in Banking/Finance;
- At least five years of relevant experience in reserve/asset management and/or IT, Finance, Back Office, or Risk Management.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and of asset and reserve management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- BusinessObjects, SQL, Excel, Python, and basic familiarity with relational database design
- Excellent presentation skills, as well as, oral and written English skills; a second major language a plus.
What's on Offer
If you want to be part of a global financial institution and add content, through your hands-on Business Analyst skills in the Financial Service Sector, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.