ASAP: IT Project Management Office Manager (f/m) - min. 6M
Hands-on IT PMO Manager. International Monetary Institution.
Interact and contribute within a dynamic environment
About Our Client
Financial Institution based in Basel.
- Engagement with stakeholder working groups to review Prince2 Agile processes and artefacts and agree how these should be tailored to create an agile, appropriate model for the BIS
- Documentation of processes, activities and artefacts to support the methodology including communication and training material
- Work with existing and new project managers to help them adopt the methodology or transition projects in-flight to the new methodology
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Agile Project Management qualifications (Prince2 Agile)
- At least five years' work experience in a similar role
- Experience in the selection and implementation of PMOs and/or project management methodologies on an enterprise scale.
- Practical experience in a PMO and of the use of multiple recognized project management methodologies is required; accreditation in Prince2 Agile would be a strong advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of using agile project management methodologies and of successful delivery when working practices span tradition and agile models
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with a broad range of partners (internal & external), at different levels of seniority and with mixed perspectives e.g. business and technical domains
- Demonstrates initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
What's on Offer
If you want to be part of a global financial institution and add content, through your hands-on Agile PM Office Manager skills and flexible mindset, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
PageGroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity, both as an employer as well as a recruitment service provider. Each recruitment decision we make for people we hire and people we place into new roles is based solely on the candidates’ knowledge, experience and skills.